Power cut without any specifications for 6 to 7 hours daily.
6 years ago,
My home village mahwa,in distt. dausa(raj)is facing a regular powercut for about 6-7 hours without being told the reasons by the electricity board.timings of powercut are not fixed neither the durations.we never get a clear response by the responsible authorities.regular activities are continuously disturbed because the timings are not fixed.even the machines in the only govt. hospital present in the village doesnt work when the power is gone.i would hereby request the authorities to recognise our problem and try to resolve it as soon as possible. thank you
Regarding bpl card holders in dabri extension east
6 years ago,
the applicant wants the information about th e ration alloted to the people in dabri extension east new delhi in assembly constituency (dwarka) circle 32.
1. provide the details/factual account of the ration issued on ration card per month to the each bpl and apl card holders in dabri extension east colony., according to your records with the following particulars ;
• amount of ration issued
• date of providing the ration
• amount paid for each of the above
• a photocopy of the receipt of the above mentioned amount.
2. provide an attested copy of the following records of the ration shop in dabri extension east depot of the last six months:
• master card register
• daily sale register
• daily stock register
• monthly stock register
• assessment book
• cash memo
3. how many complaints have been received against the above mentioned ration shop provide a list of such complaints with the following particulars:
• name of the complainant
• brief description of the complaint
• date of complaint
• description of the action taken on the complaint
• name, designation and address of the officer who took action on the complaint
4. under circle 32 how many ration card allotted to the people give full details.
a) name of the applicant with their address
b) how many bpl card holders and apl card holders give full details
c) how much quatity of stock allotted to the apl and bpl card holders each in a month give full details.
d) whether apl card holders is permitted to purchase the ration from ration shop. if yes than provide full details regarding this-
: how much ration allotted in a one month
: rate at which ration allotted each
: which stock is permitted
e) how much ration allotted to the above ration shop in a year or in a month. whether it is allotted every month. give full details.
f) whether any person not having bpl and apl card will also authorized to purchase ration from ration shop if yes than at which rate it would be allotted to him.
5 kindly provide the following information related to the survey done for below poverty line (bpl) of dabri extension east colony.
6.how many people are bpl card holders in the above mentioned colony.?provide a list of such card holders with following particulars:
• name of the card holder
• father’s name
• card number
• number of members on the card(unit)
7. on what basis was the bpl card for the above mentioned card holders made?provide a copy of the documents submitted by the cardholders for the same.
8. when was the last survey for the bpl selection in the above mentioned village done? provide a copy of the survey report, also specify the name and designation of the survey officer.
9. what were the criteria/yardsticks employed for the various families in the bpl selection survey? provide a copy of the related governing orders/rules/directions.
10. was a review done after the above mentioned survey? if, yes then provide a copy of the related documents.
11.provide a copy of the governing order/rules and directions related to the review.
12. was a case of any irregularity reported during the survey? if yes, then what action was taken on the complaint? provide a copy of the related details
13. to what basis the ration shop is allotted to any person in the colony what are the condition required to be fulfilled by the person /shop owner.
14. how many ration shop alloted in the above colony give full details .
Supply of provisional certificate to 2012 passout students of bput, odisha
6 years ago,
i want to know about the expected date when bput official will provide provisional certificate and grade sheet to the pass out students.
pass out year : 2012 (b.tech in mechanical engg.)
final result published on : 7th december 2012
is there a time limit, which bput is following to distribute provisional certificate ??