Your fee breakup
RTI Drafting Charges
Phone from RTI Expert
GST Tax (18%)
1. How will RTI Expert help you?RTI Expert can understand your problem and suggest possible offices and questions you can ask to get information. They can also guide you on what cannot be asked under RTI and what are the best orders,laws,judgements and sections of the RTI Act to include to support your application. Using their help, you can send a strong RTI which makes your case compelling. This way the government officer is forced to reply and provide you with the information you are asking.
2. What is RTI drafting? Do I need it?Yes, RTI drafting is required to get the exact information you are looking for. To create a strong application, you require knowledge of how the government offices work and what information they store and in which format. You also need to know the local laws, related judgments, govt. orders you can quote so that your request for information is not denied or ignored. RTI Drafting takes care of all of this so that it becomes easier for you to get your answers.
3. How can I see my application status?You can simply go to "My RTIs" option which you can see on the top section of the website. You will also receive notification from OnlineRTI whenever the status of the application changes or whenever we need to contact you. You can also always reach out to email@example.com in case you have any questions.
4. What if I forget to add some information or document?After your application is started, our team will reach out to you. Your case will be assigned to an RTI Expert and they will contact you to understand the issue. In that call, you can always explain and know what more will be required from you. We will send you a mail whenever there is any information/document required from you. You can simply answer to that mail and provide the missing information.
5. What are the options available to pay for my RTI?Payments can be made securely on our website, app or email. We support safe and flexible payment options of all major banks in India. You can use following payment options
1.Debit or ATM Card