- We hold all information you provide to us in absolute privacy.
- We will never share your name, e-mail address or personal information with any third party except to resolve your RTI, unless specifically authorized by you.
- We use a secure payment gateway to process your payments. We do not receive any details of your credit card, debit card or net-banking account.
- We never sell or rent our mailing list - your trust is more important to us than anything else.
- Only authorized and background-checked employees may access your information, and only on need-to-know basis.
- All employees are required to adhere to our strict privacy policies and non-disclosure agreements. Any employee who violates these agreements is subject to termination and other measures, including criminal prosecution.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
OnlineRTI.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on December 08, 2014