How to File RTI Haryana Application
What do you do when a street light hasn’t been fixed for years, your passports have been delayed or a road construction has been going on for months without any progress? Or even when you haven’t received your IT refund? The answer is simple -you file an RTI.
As per the Right to Information Act 2005, every Indian citizen has the right to ask for information from a public authority if he/she wishes to do so. Here are the steps for filing an RTI if you are a resident of Haryana. You have two alternatives for filing RTI Haryana; both of them are described below:
RTI Haryana - Filing the Application in Offline Mode
- Recognize the department to which your RTI Application Request in Haryana should be addressed to
- Write the RTI Haryana Application carefully
The first and foremost step towards filing an RTI is to recognize the department to which the RTI Application has to be addressed. The RTI must be filed to the department which can provide the information asked for in the application. For example: if the issue is a civic issue such as water problem, street light issue, garbage issue and so on, the RTI must be filed addressed to the Municipal Corporation of the area. If you are awaiting your passport then the query must be directed towards the regional passport office.
Once you know the department, proceed towards writing your RTI Haryana application. The following points must be kept in mind while writing the application:
- It is preferable to write the application in the format prescribed by the Haryana Government.
You can find a formhere
- However, the format isn’t mandatory, you can also submit the application on a plain piece of paper.
- You can ask the questions
or English. Similarly, the government can respond in either language.
- Ensure that the questions asked are directed towards a single issue. If you have more than one issue that need to be raised, it is advised to file multiple RTIs.
- This is because too many issues addressed in a single RTI will make the application difficult to understand which can ultimately lead to rejection. For example, you wish to ask about the status of your delayed passports, ask questions relating wholly to your passport issue.
- For more you can check the official rules by Haryana for filing an
The process of filing an RTI Application won’t be complete until payment has been attached with the RTI Haryana application. Attach Rs.50/- in the form of court fee stamp with your application.
As per the rules of the Haryana government, the RTI Haryana application has to be sent via speed post/ registered post.
RTI Haryana - Filing the Application in Online
Presently, there isn’t any service available with the government of Haryana in which citizens can file an application online. You do have another option of filing RTI Haryana online - by usingOnlineRTI.com
Our website ensures that your application reaches the authorities; all you need to do is fill up a simple form.
Once you fill the form with all your details, your part is done! It is our job from there to make sure that your RTI application has reached its destination.
Our team of legal experts makes it a point that your application stands no chance of rejection.
We hope you now have a clear picture as to how to file your request for RTI Haryana. Keep reading for more information regarding the Right to Information Act, 2005.
Incase of any doubts or queries feel free to discuss in our forumhere,
or reach out to us,here
How to file RTI to get Answer Sheet ?
How to file RTI to get Marksheets Verified ?
1. How to file RTI for Andhra Pradesh ?
2. How to file RTI for Bihar ?
3. How to file RTI for Central Govt ?
4. How to file RTI for Delhi ?
5. How to file RTI for Goa ?
6. How to file RTI for Haryana ?
7. How to file RTI for Karnataka ?
8. How to file RTI for Madhya Pradesh ?
9. How to file RTI for Maharashtra ?
10. How to file RTI for Odisha ?
11. How to file RTI for Punjab ?
12. How to file RTI for Rajasthan ?
13. How to file RTI for TamilNadu ?
14. How to file RTI for Uttar Pradesh ?